Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: When did Matel take over?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunnyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sure I have this missed this. But when did matel take over PC? I am looking to bid on a PM doll on ebay and just wondering is a 1993 Sam and Kirsten PM with the soft eyelashes?

    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] SunnyGirl [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]


    P.s Has anyone been to the outlet lately? I am wondering if the BB tea table is still there?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 12, 2005 04:43 PM: Message edited by: SunnyGirl ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mattel bought Pleasant Company in 1998; so yes, a 1993 Samantha and Kirsten are PM. Good luck with the auction!
    Now, what I'D like to know is where is this "outlet" I keep reading about? Is this a "secret location" for AG bargains and seconds? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is in Oshkosh Wisconsin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •